Listen to episode 58 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Why You Need To Leave Your Narcissist Partner'
In this episode I talk about narcissism, gas-lighting and toxic relationships. This is not just with a partner, but can be with parents, children, employers, religious leaders, politicians and more. I go into:
- The 10 signs that you are in a relationship with a narcissist
- My own experiences of narcissism in a romantic relationship
- How narcissists and gas-lighters can often be one in the same
- Why you may be being gas-lighted and not know about and so much more...
If you feel you are in a relationship with a narcissist or someone is gas-lighting you please get help from an expert in mental health or go to friends or family for support. You don't have to do this all alone.
To start becoming aware of the gas-lighting start taking notes of what is happening, so you have written evidence so you don't need to question your sanity.
A practice of meditation can help you strengthen you sense of self, your intuition and give you your own clarity from a place of peace and wisdom.
Support my podcast by buying me a coffee below
Resources used in this podcast:
- My Website
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Kelly Martin Speaks Blog