Episode Summary: Listen to episode 10 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Work Smarter Not Harder'. In this episode I talk about my own experience of pushing and striving and how it doesn't work and how to find a more feminine way to live.
- Why working harder is not necessarily the smartest way to live
- How the feminine way is more productive and enjoyable
- Discover how to invite in what you need instead of forcing it
- Why it is not about letting go of achievements but embracing in a new way Read the rest of this entry »
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 9 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Are You Struggling With Being Different?'. In this episode I share how going against the grain can be empowering.
- Why not fitting in can be a gift
- Why you need to keep your unusual unique ways
- Discover why be different creates catalysts and leaders Read the rest of this entry »
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 8 of 'Kelly Martin Speaks', 'Are You Scared To Have Big Bold Vision?'. In this episode I share how important it is to stretch outside of the comfort zone, how taking risks is how we feel secure (not the opposite).
- Why envision all of the time for the future can make you lose what is here
- How to surrender attachment
- Discover why being a farmer of dreams helps
- How to open to a fearless acceptance of radical possibilities
- The important of your dreams regardless of how frustrated you may feel Read the rest of this entry »
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 7 of Kelly Martin Speaks. An interview with author of 'The I Ching' a retired mathematics and physics teacher Michael Doherty about how to live a sometimes challenging life through the ancient teachings of 'The Book of Changes'.
Michael, turns 81 this year and has lived a life of childhood abuse, trauma and overall extreme experiences, but he found a way of living life at the age of 13 that completely changed his worldview.
In this episode Michael, in his 'Yoda-like style' talks about:
- What the I CHING is
- How the I CHING brought him into balance from being an excessively left-brained scientist
- What the ego is and why we cannot get rid of it
- Why both good and bad situations always change and go through cycles
- Why viewing life and challenge through letting go is important
- How the world is changing from a patriarchal society into a matriarchal society and how this links into the I CHING
- How men are having an identity crisis and a rebalancing is occurring
- Discover how to relate to people from a none-blaming way
Read the rest of this entry »