Are you drained because of the entire Brexit torture saga? Are you in the USA in real emotional pain due to politics? Or do you feel you have lost your national identity and don't know how to cope with what is happening in the world right now? Todays podcast helps address key events taking place on the planet and also helps you to find inner balance and unity during such events.
FULL TRANSCRIPT available at Kelly Martin Speaks
How do we handle people who attack us? Why do people in pain lash out? In the current state of chaotic world events what is truly happening in the world on social media and how can we better take care of our own inner world during a time like this?
Some say the apocalypse is coming, others feel we are heading towards greatness and in the middle are those responding and reflecting. What do you do when the world seems like it is in chaos and everyone is triggered and reacting? How do we as a human species move forward in a positive way?
In episode 60 I talk about many difficult topics. Why world conflict and challenges are triggering so many of us right now. I talk about repressed pain, volcanic eruptions taking place through people and...
- Why repressed fears are being projected through our leaders
- How our leaders like Trump, Boris Johnson and more are not responsible but a representation of a huge energy shift taking place, while they may be fuelling conflict, it is our own inner world that is calling out for attention
- Why we will continue to project onto others and encounter conflict until we own it and become fully empowered
- Why the loss of identity and fear of death is catalysing conflict right now
- How a sense of a loss of power is creating a desire to control our reality and so much more...
PLEASE NOTE: I do talk about Donald Trump, guns, the 'Me Too' movement, Civil War, the opposition, prejudice and more. No judgements of what is right or wrong, simply an overview and conversation on what could be taking place right now for us all and how to limit our triggers.
Sources mentioned in this podcast:
Kari Hohne quote - Cafe Au Soul
Support my podcast by buying me a coffee below
Read the rest of this entry »