Listen to episode 57 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Are You Afraid To Be Alone?'
In this episode I talk about romance, relationships and attachments and where our real fear of aloneness comes from and how to change this.
- Why the 'happily ever after' fantasy is never sustainable
- How the idea that another person can fill the hole of loneliness is not possible
- How to begin to make peace with 'aloneness'
- Why oneness is what we seek more than anything and so much more...
Support my podcast by buying me a coffee below
- My Website
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Listen on Spotify
- Listen on Stitcher
- Kelly Martin Speaks Blog