We all experience death, but how many of us take it seriously? We may see someone has died and think 'You never know when it is going to happen' and we go about our daily life, but what if death could be a call to life like you never imagined it could be?
How do we handle people who attack us? Why do people in pain lash out? In the current state of chaotic world events what is truly happening in the world on social media and how can we better take care of our own inner world during a time like this?
Listen to episode 56 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Why It's A Gift To Not Know Who You Are'
In this episode I talk about coming to a place of transition, a blank space in life which the mind desperately wants to fill and why this place is an absolute gift!
- Why life brings us to this place in life
- How not knowing can reveal so much about what we need to let go of
- Why not knowing and surrendering to this can actually be far more empowering than trying to 'power through' to a destination or to mould our lives to how we 'think' they should be and so much more...
Support my podcast by buying me a coffee below
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 53 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Why You Must Risk Failure To Know Success' In this episode I talk about taking risks and why they are important, even when they appear to not work out.
- Why committing to something can be a risk but also is far better than regret
- How taking risks is all about the journey rather than the pot of the gold at the end of the rainbow
- Why when risks appear to not work out they are still a success and does not mean you have failed or 'it' whatever 'it' is has failed and so much more...
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 52 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Are You Ready For Powerful Transformation?' In this episode I talk about what real genuine transformation is.
- Why transformation is nothing to do with adding to your life
- How transformation brings about a rebirth
- Why we need to acknowledge if we are truly ready because of what true transformation does in our lives and so much more...
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 51 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Why Patience Is A Time Of Powerful Receptivity' In this episode I talk why patience is not about waiting for results
- Why it's important to let go of the rushing nature of the ego
- How allowing our own natural receptivity helps us drop into life's flow
- Why patience is necessary
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 50 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Why Your Powerful Life Path Is Here Now Not Later' In this episode I talk about our life path and how projecting it into the future means we don't live.
- Why it's important to view the path as in front of us right now
- How the tough stuff of life is also your path
- Why we can trust the path wherever it takes us
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 38 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Let Go Of Comfort Zones'. In this episode I delve deep into letting go of the familiar and how hard it can be.
- Why we hold on to the familiar
- How to trust life
- Why we prevent growth because we are attached to comfort
- How we can't force outcomes and so much more...
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 25 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'Stop Trying To Control The Flow Of The River'. In this episode I talk about being driven and how sometimes being too driven can stop us embracing the moment but also...
- Why being unfocused can stop our purpose
- How to commit to the genuine heart longings
- Why sometimes we are slowed down as part of the journey to opening to new opportunities and potential in life
Episode Summary: Listen to episode 24 of Kelly Martin Speaks, 'The Shock Of The New'. In this episode I talk about how often what when we reach a goal or fulfil a dream, that it can feel quite a shock to the senses.
- Why dreams accomplished are not all candyfloss and lollipops
- How to handle the new life as the old story leaves
- What you need to do next and why compassion is important.